2. They say i am smart, i say i am smarter.lol.. i passed every college entrance exam.. but still, I didnt finish studies, by option…I consider myself successful though..
3. I had primary complex as a child and had to undergo medication for a year.
4. I am allergic to chlorine.. :D i remember coming home from a swimming party with my eyes closed because of too much reaction with chlorine, and my whole body covered with red rashes. i still get these reactions sometimes.
5. I am a balanced brained person.. i do well both in the language and creativity, and in math and logic.
6. I suck at drawing though, but was a good architecure student.
7. I love my bike more than anything in this world, ive had it since 1998 and it still works like new..:P.. i can ride my bike and make turns without using my hands. :D
8. I love my family more than anyone in this world. i’ve had them for 26 years and i intend to keep them for life
9. I use to have this backpack with toy guns and mobile phones and gadgets i made up when i was younger. i loved playing assasin.
10. I love anime!!!!!
11. The first medal i got was an outstanding student award when i was 4 and the last one i got was a bronze medal in the National Taekwondo meet in the Phils.
12. I fell down a Pozo Negro when i was 7.
13. My mom’s cravings during her pregnancy with me were dinuguan, champoy and brownies..but hey, i am among the fairest-skinned in the clan.
14. i use to eat 5 cups of rice and still was featherweight. but now i eat one cup of rice only but i gain weight like hell.
15. i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont party. i am a loser… :P
16. i love singing. i even have my own videoke machine. i have several costumes kept at home. i use to have singing engagements when i was younger, but i havent been singing for the longest time now..
17. i am a frustrated journalist of some sort. I was a newspaper section editor since i was in grade six. and i did photojourn and layouting as well. I did this until 4th year highschool.
18. my friends in the phils called me “the walking friendster account”.. there will always be somebody i know in every corner or street i go into. Now that we have facebook, can’t they change it to walking FB account?
19. i know how to cook, i know how to wash clothes, i know a bit in pressing clothes, everything i learned in my independent living in dubai :)
20. the first things i ask the concierge in every hotel i stay in are “may i ask for a map please”, “do you have some temples or churches around?”, ” can you tell me where the nearest zoo is?” and “where can i buy great souvenirs”.
21. the first celebrity i saw face to face was ruby rodriguez, i was at sm north edsa. I first called her ruby, but she didnt respond. but i shouted “amy” whih was her character name in “ok ka fairy ko”, and she looked back and smiled..haha the last one i saw was kevin spacey, aboard emirates.:)
22. The first time I ever went on a plane ride, was when i came to dubai for the Flight Attendant Job.
23. i have a passion for teaching. i tutored my classmates in architecture, i teach juniors on how to operate the galley, and i want to become a trainor in the emirats aviation college someday..:D
24. i dont know how to swim.. i studied just before i came to emirates, but i think i may have forgotten.. lol..(this maybe because of number 4)
25. i was a choir member, a catechist and for some time served the altar, a psalmist, a comentator and a reader in liturgical celebrations.. i studied in a quasi seminarian school, but hey, priesthood is not for me. But i always put God first in everything :)
I wrote this 3 years ago, some things have been edited already :)